Tuesday, July 29, 2008

~~Fri3nds~~

How do I live without them in nTu..


Sam T3T Gang:
(from left: yee siang, me, wai hon, inhong, ray, jiao,
seng and jia lun)


3er Gang:
(from top left: wai hong, kim, me again, wei jian, hui ling, wee ping, yi zhen,
wan xin, pey shan, sai lei, she weay and yen yah)


Supp3r Gang:
(from top left: me, min ruey, boon ming, christopher, hong giap, shu cong,
ping ren, shi ern, ren fong, yen yen, connie, beng, yan houng and yen suan)


Wark3ting:
(peizhi and gen)


Impresario Liasons:

(me, rui xiong, sinli and priscilla)


Programmer 07/08 Gang

and many more..(for those I missed out)

You all made my life colourful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha which colour did i add on to your life? :D take care mojo

mojo-joJoe said...

lolz..you added rainbow colours to my life xp

Nai Jiew Mil 奈九米二 said...

hey 3er gang is from top right not top left lorz.

Muahaha welcome to the blogging monyet world!

Anonymous said...

that's very sweet of u to mention liaison! :)

mojo-joJoe said...

haha..sinli.of cz u all will stay close to my heart lar..lolz