Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brussels, Belgium--Amsterdam, Holland (15/8)

Park





My house..(Royal Palace of Belgium)



Brussels Streets



Parc du Cinquantenaire (Celebrate Golden Jubilee of Independence)

Closer up (Inspired from Arc de Triomphe in Paris)



European Union Parliment


Frites (Twice-fried Fries/Local delicacy)

On train to Amsterdam..(the backpack is killing me)


Canals..(Important transportation here)


Cargo-van for dwaf like me.....



City Hall of Amsterdam


Canals again......



Streets of Amsterdam


I am not that short after all...(lolz)



Expressive art.. (Something that is lacking in My/Sg)


I wonder how long these taxi need to get me back to the hostel.


Zi Lian at one of the main streets of Amsterdam.

Red-Light District


Quick shoot (Taking pictures is prohibited in red-light district)


The 'ladies' are inside the windows illuminated in red (watch carefully)



What a view!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah the photos are really pretty!
I LIKE :D
the "Cargo-van for dwarf like me" is hilarious! hahaha but i don't mind having a vehicle like that too. and you look really small beside your friend in the previous entry, esp with the big backpack. haha after seeing that photo i feel like i don't rmb you being so small.hahah
upload your disneyland and univ studio photos soon!
TAKE CARE JOE

mojo-joJoe said...

hahaha..of course i look small beside my friend.he is a freaking tall guy, 190cm. any person standing next to him look like kiddy for sure.